Kingdomhearts World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdomhearts World

Welcome to a world where everything is connected

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xClipzx Gm App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tmtsoj

xClipzx Gm App Empty
PostSubject: xClipzx Gm App   xClipzx Gm App I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:04 pm

Name - James
Ign - xClipzx
Age - 15
Time Zone - PST
Playing Times - when ever i can get on the computer and do not have homework
Experience -i have played 4 servers 3 i was Regular GM in and 1 i was co-owner in they were far back so im not sure about the names.

Why should we pick you? - well im expierenced i have been gm 3 times and i was co-owner for a server be 4 it shut down so i dont know how to code yet but i'll get learning on that.

What does the title 'GM' Mean to you? - Gm title mean to me like a nick name your equal to everyone else but you can do stuff that they cant but that does not mean rub it in their faces it means use your powers responsibly and don't just be gm for rubbing it in peoples faces for example

[GM]: HAHAHA I GOT GM AND IM BETTER THEN YOU

[Player]: you not really better then anyone you just have some stuff that we can't do

[GM]: shut up noob your just jelouse

<gm bans player for BEING A NOOB AND BEING JELOUSE OF ME BEING GM>

nothing like that.

What would you do as a GM? - I would go on hacker hunts every hour of the time im on and i will make ppl happy by hosting regular events such as: JumpQuest, Scavenger hunt, ToF (True or False), HnS (hide And Seek) i will not ban asap i will be in hide and do and SS and show it to the owner, co owner or head GM(s) of the server

Personal - nothing of me is really personal (except body parts)

I can be contacted by :
Email -sojtmt@hotmail.com

Thank You For Reading My Gm Application hope you consider me. (:
Back to top Go down
Co-Owner Chris

Co-Owner Chris

xClipzx Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: xClipzx Gm App   xClipzx Gm App I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:09 pm

ohhh
Back to top Go down
http://khmsworld.friendhood.net

xClipzx Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdomhearts World :: General :: Gm app-
Jump to: