Kingdomhearts World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdomhearts World

Welcome to a world where everything is connected

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Assassin Abuse to others

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cookie

GM Assassin Abuse to others Empty
PostSubject: GM Assassin Abuse to others   GM Assassin Abuse to others I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:30 pm

At first, I just simply asked Assassin if he knew all the commands and I tested him. After a few seconds of testing, he just grew annoyed and started saying "omfg ur annoying." The next thing had been about asking Assassin why he had spawned Cube slimes, so I thought he had been breaking a rule. Later, I asked Riku and he's like "Aww you got GM by sucking up to Stef" (I didnt know stef had told 1 hour each soawn for slime.) I have some sses of him getting angry at many others. some accountable witnesses are listed. (Riku, Gabe, Kelly, and Crison who was new and I helped by telling which buffs to buy and where to train.) [img]GM Assassin Abuse to others Maple0041[/img][img]GM Assassin Abuse to others Maple0040[/img][img]GM Assassin Abuse to others Maple0039[/img][img]GM Assassin Abuse to others Maple0038[/img][img]GM Assassin Abuse to others Maple0041-1[/img][img]GM Assassin Abuse to others Maple0040-1[/img][img]GM Assassin Abuse to others Maple0039-1[/img][img]GM Assassin Abuse to others Maple0038-1[/img][img]GM Assassin Abuse to others Maple0037[/img][img]GM Assassin Abuse to others Maple0036[/img][img]GM Assassin Abuse to others Maple0035[/img] You should really read some of the things he said in the text.
Back to top Go down
Sparkey

Sparkey

GM Assassin Abuse to others Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Assassin Abuse to others   GM Assassin Abuse to others I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:35 am

So? Its a game not your social life?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.org

GM Assassin Abuse to others
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdomhearts World :: HeadQuarter :: HeadQuarter-
Jump to: