Kingdomhearts World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdomhearts World

Welcome to a world where everything is connected

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanity

GM Application :D Empty
PostSubject: GM Application :D   GM Application :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Applying For : GM Position / Head GM

Name - Mateo
Ign - [GM]Vanity
Age - 13
Time Zone - EST [GMT +1]
Playing Times - 2 - 6 Hour a day Max. From 3.PM EST - 6 To 8 PM
Experience - I've played for 3 Servers that I've been Head GM And Other 2 Where I Was Regular GM And 1 Server where i was a Co-owner
Servers were (MapleFantasy/MapleFantasyRB, CrazedMS and one that slipped my mind.)

Why should we pick you? - I'm a well rounded person who gets along with everyone Razz I know every command and can give information in the blink of an eye. I can get you anyone for anything (Basically). I have over 3 years of experience.

What does the title 'GM' Mean to you? - A GM is just a title, you are equal in every way to every other player, the only difference is.. You get to ban people and make items. Your still a player. Am I right? As a GM, I will CERTAINLY not give ANY perks that break the rules unless told otherwise by the owner. I need to remember that my position from my doings is on the line, if I give away benefits to players/non-donators.

What would you do as a GM? - Go on constant Hacker Hunts, organize ORIGINAL events that are completely unique. I have a whole arsenal of them, so players will interact as MUCH as possible. I will answer every question no matter how difficult, help every problem and leave no rock un-turned.

Personal - I have an IQ of 139, so I can comprehend basically anything you throw at me. I'm an extremely social person, and this application is so limited.

So I hope you enjoyed my Application, and good luck to your server~

If there's anything you feel I left out, feel free to message me.

Web Creator: Yes

I can be contacted by :
Email -matex_123@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Co-Owner Chris

Co-Owner Chris

GM Application :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application :D   GM Application :D I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:51 pm

o'o kk lol mhhm GL man
Back to top Go down
http://khmsworld.friendhood.net

GM Application :D
Page 1 of 1